The 8th edition of Comic Con Portugal was a success!
This year, we had the opportunity to be, once again, the official partner in the creation of spaces for the various activities of the event. In general, we have set up polygonal, conical and multistandard tents, stages, catwalks, among others. This type of event attracts crowds, so the safety of the structures is essential, and the result was a success.
- Polygonal Igloo Tent 30m x 35m with white opaque sidewalls and carpet-covered technical platform;
- Polygonal Curved Igloo Tent 20m x 35m with opaque white canvas attached to the previous tent and technical platform covered in carpet;
- Conical tents of 5m x 5m, to form a tunnel connected to the pavilion, with platform and carpet;
- 5m x 5m Conical Tent for the hall entrance with an aluminium door, platform, and carpet;
- Polygonal Tents of 10m x 15m (150m2), with self-leveling platform, covered in carpet;
- Multistandard Tent 15m x 20m (300m2), with self-leveling platform;
- 8.75m x 5.0m x 1.0m E-popculture stage;
- Passerelle measuring 17.5m x 2.5m x 1.0m;
- 5.0 x 7.5 x 0.40m Gaming Stage;